Monday, 23 September 2013

Behind The Scenes with Novella

Untitled
Untitled
Sometimes, when something pretty falls in your mailbox, you just gotta share it! all of these snaps were taken by my lovely friend gill, whilst making our little blog vid back in the summertime. not being so hot with the camera myself, i absolutely love the charming way which gill has captured aspects of my day & showcased some of my much loved possessions!
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
on the day of filming, the idea was to give an insight into the different aspects of blogging, from styling outfits and photograph prepping, to illustrating and editing - i hold my hat off to bloggers that write daily, it's an insane amount of work! first we filled the boot of my car with clothes and cameras and set off to a local manor house, with the most beautiful grounds - one of my favourite places to go for an evening walk! you can tell how happy i was there from the cheshire cat grin as seen below.  after that, we stopped by the triangular lodge (featured here), which made a pretty cool backdrop to the vid and then rest of the (stupidly hot) day was spent at my house, refreshing ourselves with ice cold beverages and showing gill through my blogging regime!
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
it was a pretty awesome day & now i'm so happy i have these lovely pictorial keepsakes too! if you missed the video the first time round, you can find it on my about page

much love, 
lola xo
SHARE:
© novella afterglow. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig