Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Behind The Lens

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Blimey! We're half way through July & this is the first time I've posted this month! Oops. I'm a naughty blogger. It's just been one of those, "if I catch up with this tonight, then I'll definitely get back to the blog tomorrow..." days... everyday... for over two weeks.

That said, I'm rather glad of my mini blogging hiatus, it's gave me the chance to enjoy the absolutely glorious weather we're been having (lemme hear ya say "no tights, yeah!") & hang with friends. Which, afterall, is what summer is all about.

Last weekend was spent galavanting around Northamptonshire with one of my bestest buds, Gill for a very special film collaboration that were working on. I say collaboration, Gillybean did all the filming & I just walked around in shot & arranged things now and again! Super excited to see the real thing once its been edited but for now, I'll be sure to post it up when its done! For now, hope you enjoy these couple of stills!

Much love,
Lauren xo
SHARE:
© novella afterglow. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig