Friday, 26 April 2013

Journal // California Dreamin'

hendrix_michelle_phillips_1
hendrix_michelle_phillips_2hendrix_michelle_phillips_3hendrix_michelle_phillips_5
hendrix_michelle_phillips_4

Just LOOK at these images of Hendrix with Michelle Phillips & Cass Elliot of The Mamas & the Papas, oh my! I came across them whilst doing a little research for another blog post (coming soon), a wonderful collection of candid snaps. One of those moments that I would have loved to be a fly on the wall for. If time travel into the past ever becomes viable, remind me that I want to go here, please.

Michelle looks utterly sublime as always and just look at all those dreamy, fabrics, prints & textures...even in black & white, so delicious. I threw in the pic of Jimi & Brian Jones too, for the simple reason that it's ridiculously cool. Does anyone know what they were taken for?

Happy Friday, L x
SHARE:
© novella afterglow. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig