Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Moonlight Mile

fair 6 fair 7 fair 5

There's a crunch to the ground and the leaves are just beginning to change colours. Call us seasonal sentimentalists, but we're already thinking about grasping a warm mug spiced cinnamon cider, cosy nights by blazing fires with a good book. I'm currently reading The Beautiful and the Damned and Turgenev's First Love. I should concentrate on one at a time because at present, I'm getting nowhere fast with either.
 
Soon time to be thinking about Halloween, too! After last year's magnificent efforts as fairytale nightmares, we're gonna have to really crash our heads together to up our game this year. May have to call a team meeting. 
 
This month's notoriety for fear and scares already appears to be infiltrating our thoughts. A couple of nights ago we drove to the Triangular Lodge in Rushton. If you've never heard about it before, look it up, the building's back-story it incredibly interesting but it looks terribly creepy. It didn't start well when I had to pull up beside bunny rabbit road kill :( It made me squeal and naturally, I took it as a bad omen. We couldn't actually see the lodge as it was shielded in pitch-black darkness behind the most formidable wrought iron gates. We'd stopped for all of 10 seconds when something white flew in front of my windscreen (looking back I can admit that it was probably discarded rubbish but it scared the hell out of me) and we drove off straight away, ha. 
 
On other exciting news, I've just inherited my dad's Olympus Trip camera. I say inherited, it was shoved in the back of a cupboard, so I've took it upon myself to give it some life ;) Great excuse for more moonlit drives.
 
| Lauren |
Share:
© Novella Afterglow | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig